What kinds of photos and videos can I submit?
Submit your outdoor photos and videos that show weather, outdoor activities, wildlife, even vacation photos! All content must be created and owned by you, including any background music in videos Your photos and videos must be taken outdoors (or through a window), and may contain:
- Weather as the subject: active, beautiful or wacky, show us your weather!
- Wild and domestic animals, if taken outdoors
- Nature, landscapes, gardens, flowers and plants
- People enjoying the outdoors; outdoor sports and recreation
- Other outdoor photos and videos that do not break the guidelines below
The following is not acceptable content:
- Pornography or sexually suggestive photos and videos
- Profanity, personal attacks, insensitive comments or content that is injurious to someones reputation
- The promotion or display of any criminal activity or violence
- The promotion or display of tobacco or alcohol products
- Submissions that infringe on the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of any third party
- Photos or videos depicting injured animals or people
- Anything shot indoors (except when photographing outdoors through a window)
- Media that is out of focus or degraded due to transfer issues
- Photos or videos that have been distorted with graphics software
- Videos longer than five minutes
- Duplicates (similar photos are allowed if they are compelling)
- Website addresses or e-mail addresses in media or in display names or titles
- Copyright violations
- Advertising (professional or amateur)
All photos and videos are reviewed for approval before they are published Please note that The Weather Network may at its sole discretion decide not to publish any submission that is deemed inappropriate, for any reason
How do I upload videos and photos?
Sign in to your existing account or create one
Then simply follow the instructions to submit!
How will you use my submissions?